Do you wander if your ex will regret losing you after breaking up with you? Sometimes we make a vow to ourselves that we are going to be someone that he will miss. Sometimes this is because we want to be vindictive or sometimes it is because we want to be better.
When your heart is broken after a breakup, you will feel things like pain and regret, and you wonder how your ex is living their best life. This can be hard especially if your ex was your best friend, and you feel alone.
It is like one minute you are best friends and then the next he is your enemy. The truth is, he will regret losing you.
When Will He Regret Losing You?
Most men don’t realize right away that they have missed something by breaking up with you. They don’t feel that they are missing you or anything. But, if a man does have feelings for you, after a few months, he will regret leaving you.
If you were dating a narcissist though, he will never miss you, honestly. Guys do regret losing good women because they realize that the woman was so good to them. It takes them a while to realize that they took for granted who you were.
If a guy didn’t have value in you, he might not regret it soon because he might not realize he has lost someone valuable in his life. He has to learn to appreciate you in order to realize he has lost you.
What Makes Him Regret Losing You?
One thing that makes a man regret that he has lost you is that he will have a hard time finding someone else like you. He will make unrealistic expectations that will never be met.
He will always compare you to other women and this will happen even if he didn’t realize it. Even when he isn’t sure about it, he will realize that he has messed up. He will start to feel bad for his actions.
This won’t happen soon, but it will happen in time. Here are some other reasons he will regret losing you:
If he is lonely, he will miss you and regret losing you. He will never find anyone like you, and he will try to reach out to you.
Seeing Someone Else
If he is seeing someone else, it’s because he thought something else could be better. Men love to be with someone, and they are very competitive. If you start seeing someone else, he will become jealous because it hurts his ego.
Thinking of You
Your ex will likely not be able to get you out of his mind. He will still have feelings for you, and he will have a hard time forgetting things like your smile or your body. He will regret losing you.
Another thing that he will miss is the companionship you had. You were his best friend, and he might not even realize that he lost this with the breakup.
When things become final in the breakup, this is when he will think the most about you. If he starts to communicate with you then he is probably wondering if he made a mistake.
How Do You Know if He Misses You?
Here are some ways you can tell if he is missing you:
If he is talking about you to his friends, chances are that he is missing you and he is trying to find out more about what is going on in his life. Here are some other signs:
- He calls and texts often, telling you he wants to stay friends.
- He starts calling you more after a few weeks after the breakup.
- He tells you he didn’t appreciate you before.
- He remembers things about you such as how much you cared for him.
- He isn’t in any long-term relationships.
- He becomes a loner and stops hanging out with other people.
- He does all the things by himself.
- He starts dating a lot of people to see if he can find someone that is like you.
- He can’t seem to keep a date for long because she isn’t you.
- He gets drunk often and stays that way.
- He drowns his sorrow by talking to other women at the bar.
- He flirts with women but seems unhappy.
- He drunk calls or texts you.
- He hits on women but never sleeps with them.
- He posts on social media about the times you were together.
- He makes posts that make him look happy even when he isn’t.
- He goes to talk to your best friend to find out more things about you.
- He tells your best friend he regrets losing you.
- He asks about your love life.
- He stalks you on social media.
Get Back Together or Move On?
If all of this is happening, then chances are that he regrets losing you. Now is the time that you have to decide if you want to be with him or not. Do you feel that he is worth committing to again? Do you have the closure that you have needed?
Do you feel that you can move on and that you are happy without him, or do you feel that life would be better if you were together? We are all humans, and we go through the pain of losing people we love but there comes a time where we have to make a choice, especially if he is trying to get you back.
How to Make Him Regret Losing You
If you are trying to make him regret losing you, the first thing you have to do is to make sure that you are living your best life. Here are some other ways:
- Talk about memories of the past.
- Be careful to keep the past memories positive.
- Remind him of all the times you laughed and had fun together.
- Make him realize he lost you.
- Talk about the place you fell in love.
- Date someone else and make him jealous.
- Play the dating game.
- Find new habits.
- Spend time with people you love.
- Do things differently than you did when you were with him.
- Go on a self-care retreat.
- Let him see you are busy.
- Have a no contact with him.
- Don’t talk to him or see his social media for at least 30 days.
- Let him think you moved on.
- Cut him out of your life.
- Let him see you differently.
- Don’t be pushy but be patient.
- Be nice when you see him.
- Be a challenge to him.
- Change your appearance for the better.
- Fall in love with who you are.
- Go to the gym.
- Look awesome and feel awesome.
- Be positive.
- Don’t let him bring you down.
- Improve your good energy.
- Get rid of any kind of negativity.
- Do things you love to do.
He Will Regret Losing You
He will regret losing you if you make the decision to live your best life. And even if you don’t get back together, you can find your own happiness by moving on and doing great things.
If he is happy that you and he broke up, he wasn’t worth fighting over anyways. Fall in love with who you are first and then love will find you.